The Season Finale of Season 1 in Age of Mythology! $300 and 3000 Meta Plays Ladder Points are up for grabs.
Starting on Starting on Saturday, November 20.
Note this is an INVITATIONAL SCHEDULED EVENT, so it might last several weeks. Make sure you have enough time before you sign up.
This time, we are running a Double Elimination Bracket.
We are inviting the top 16 available players from our Season 1 Ladder. We will notify you in multiple places if you are invited.
@fophuxake is the manager for this tournament. For any questions, concerns or requests, please reach out to her on Discord, or @ her in the comments here (if not urgent).
- 1st place: $125 | 783 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Forge of Olympus Gold Medal Icon
- 2nd place: $75 | 573 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Forge of Olympus Silver Medal Icon
- 3rd place: $60 | 423 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Forge of Olympus Bronze Medal Icon
- 4th place: $40 | 303 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Forge of Olympus Copper Medal Icon
- 5-6th place: 191 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- 7-8th place: 125 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- 9-12th place: 75 Meta Plays Ladder Points
Confused about the Meta Plays Ladder Points? Check our Launch Announcement and the Leaderboards for current standings.
- Use Age of Mythology: The Titans on Voobly
- Game mod: Voobly Balance Patch 5.0 Blind Pick
- First map per round is picked by the lower seeded player.
- Losing player each game picks next map. Each map may only be played once.
- Valid maps: Alfheim, Anatolia, Arctic Craters, Blue Lagoon, Borderlands, Frozen Wastes, Ghost Lake, Marsh, Mediterranean, Midgard, Oasis, Savannah, Tropical Mirage, Tundra, Watering Hole
- 1 veto per player per series. Must be used before 1 minute.
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Connector spam to protect wonders
- Illegal placements around gold mines and Settlements
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers (including around your main base gold mine, if it blocks)
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting.
- No cheating of any form.
- Games will be hosted by the higher seeded player when staff is not present.
- Casters will host if they are present.
- Participants must be in the Meta Plays Discord. Report match results there, with replays/links.
Forfeiting/not showing up to any match with prizes will result in disqualification and you forfeiting the prizes.
- 1 rescheduling opportunity is granted when external conditions force it. There will not be a second rescheduling.
- Forfeiting players that break rules on any of our platforms, or do so out of malicious intent will be banned from the next event.
- Repeat offenders will receive a ban from the entire season. There will not be a fourth chance after the season-long ban expires.
- Not showing up = late by over 10 minutes.
- Max 5 min break between games in a series. Exceptions for emergencies only. Unreasonable delays will result in a map loss every 5 min.
- No harassment or discrimination of players/viewers/staff on any of our platforms. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- Do not sign up with smurfs. Match all account usernames. We will remove suspicious sign-ups.
- In the event of player lag disputes, players must submit speedtest results. The event manager will make a judgement call.
- No account sharing. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- You may stream your own matches, but a minimum of 90s delay is required. Streaming without delay results in a forfeit.
- Third party casters may stream matches that aren't marked to be covered by Meta Plays. Please contact our manager for this event for approval. 90s delay is required.
- If you are streaming our event, please consider giving us a shout-out or two, and sharing the next tournament with your community. This is optional, but we would return the favor.
- You will be paid approximately 2-5 work days after the event.
Please reach out to @Nakamurawith your payment information after the event.
- If you do not provide payment information despite requests within 60 days after the event, you forfeit the prize money.
- We recommend bank payments as there are likely fewer fees.
- Paypal is a valid alternative that we support.
- We do not pay out via other methods.
- We do not pay extra to cover transfer fees.
1st Place: matreiuss
2nd Place: Kimo
3rd Place: Dobr
4th Place: HUSKSUPPE
Losers Round Losers Round 1
Losers Round 2
Losers Round 3
Losers Round 4
Main Event Day 1
Main Event Day 2
Main Event Day 2
Main Event Day 2
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.