The season finale tournament for Season 2 in Age of Mythology! $500 and 5000 Meta Plays Ladder Points are up for grabs.
The tournament will take place between Monday, May 16th, and Saturday, June 4th.
Thank you to @Flaco for the 500 USD donation!
Seeding is based on your Meta Plays Ladder Points only.
Please note that only S, A and B class players are permitted in this event.
The total amount of tournament points is subject to change based on sign ups.
@fophuxake is the manager for this tournament. For any questions, concerns or requests, please reach out to her on Discord, or @ her in the comments here (if not urgent).
- 1st place: $200 | 1366 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Gold Medal Icon
- 2nd place: $150 | 1017 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Silver Medal Icon
- 3rd place: $100 | 767 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Bronze Medal Icon
- 4th place: $50 | 567 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Copper Medal Icon
- 5-8th place: 205 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- 9-12th place: 118 Meta Plays Ladder Points
Confused about the tournament system? Check our Tournament and Ladder info posts, and the Age of Mythology Season 2 announcement!
- Use Age of Mythology: Extended Edition on Steam
- Use the Blind Pick Mod.
- No repeats of a god you have won with (within a series). You can only win with the same god 1 time and must switch to another.
- First map per round is defined in the bracket.
- Losing player each game picks next map. Each map may only be played once.
- Valid maps: Alfheim, Anatolia, Blue Lagoon, Ghost Lake, Marsh, Mediterranean, Midgard, Oasis, Savannah, Tundra, Watering Hole
- 1 veto per player per series. Must be used before 1 minute.
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Connector spam to protect wonders
- Illegal placements around gold mines and Settlements
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers (including around your main base gold mine, if it blocks)
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting.
- No unnatural wall usage, such as deleting wall segments and setting up a gate network.
- No Gaia Forests around Gold Mines or Settlements.
- No cheating of any form.
- Games will be hosted by the higher seeded player.
- Participants must be in the Meta Plays Discord. Report match results there, with replays.
Forfeiting/not showing up to any match with prizes and without notice will result in disqualification and you forfeiting the prizes.
- 1 rescheduling opportunity is granted when external conditions force it. There will not be a second rescheduling.
- Forfeiting players that break rules on any of our platforms, or do so out of malicious intent will be banned from the next event.
- Repeat offenders will receive a ban from the entire season. There will not be a fourth chance after the season-long ban expires.
Penalties for not showing up:
- Timer starts when 1 player is ready and neither player is currently playing a match.
Late by over 10 minutes: opponent gains 1 match win.
- This is the wait time BEFORE a series begins.
- BETWEEN games in a series, the lateness limit is 5 minutes.
- Late by additional 5 minutes: opponent gains 1 match win for each 5 min.
- Once a player wins via lateness penalties, the late player is disqualified.
No harassment or discrimination of players/viewers/staff on any of our platforms.
- You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
No messaging targeting our staff on any platform with excessively derogatory language.
- This will result in a permanent ban on all Meta Plays platforms.
- Win trading will result in forfeit. Do your best to win. You may resign if you are clearly losing.
- Do not sign up with smurfs. Match all account usernames. We will remove suspicious sign-ups.
- In the event of player lag disputes, players must submit speedtest results. The event manager will make a judgement call.
- No account sharing. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- You will be paid approximately 2-5 work days after the event.
Please reach out to @Nakamura with your payment information after the event.
- If you do not provide payment information despite requests within 60 days after the event, you forfeit the prize money.
- You confirm that the account you provide is owned by you. We do not take responsibility for funds getting lost to third parties in the event of the account not belonging to you. We will not pay out to a known third party.
- We can pay out via bank transfers or Paypal. We do not pay out via other methods.
- We do not pay extra to cover transfer fees.
This tournament takes place during a war period. Ukraine has been invaded by Russia and Belarus.
In light of NATO sanctions against Russia and Belarus, we are not able to pay out prizes to Russian and Belarusian competitors residing in Russia or Belarus.
- Russian or Belarusian citizens are not affected by this if they reside in an un-sanctioned country, or have financial accounts in such a country able to receive payments.
- Affected prizes will be paid to a selected charity unrelated to the war, chosen by our staff.
- In light of NATO sanctions against Russia and Belarus, we are not able to pay out prizes to Russian and Belarusian competitors residing in Russia or Belarus.
LIVE STREAMING & VIDEOS
- You may stream your own matches, but a minimum of 60s delay is required.
- Third party casters may stream matches that aren't marked to be covered by Meta Plays. Please contact @fophuxake for approval. 60s delay is required.
- Third party cast videos may be uploaded 1 day after Meta Plays uploads. Please contact @fophuxake for approval.
- If you are casting our event, please consider giving us a shout-out, and sharing the next tournament with your community.
1st Place: __ULysses
2nd Place: matreiuss
3rd Place: PegasusRush
4th Place: TheRapl
|Group Stage Groups:|
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.