Rivals Stream

Hey all, Clam here.  I want to have a "rivals night" in AoM sometime during the weekend of the 16th-19th of Febuary.  This will be a day, or a couple hours, of rivals doing a bo3 match on EE.  I will cast the matches on my stream.  If you want to challenge a rival or co-cast or just have any thoughts on the idea, let me know here.  And by rival I mean anyone you get competitive with.  It could be a friend or foe or anyone in-between that you want, and think, you can beat.  I don't think this will have any money attached and will just be for bragging rights, unless we get a good enough series.  If it works out there could be more in the future.  I think the only match I have so far is Lalor vs Trust (to be confirmed).  It could be fun if you want to challenge someone to write up a bit about what you dislike about them or something funny to get some hype.  All in good fun though.  Also feel free to challenge a clan if you are one or think you can beat one.  We all know RD is unstoppable but is there a chosen three to de-thrown them?  Lastly, any skill level is welcome from 0-2600 as long as your rival is near your level. Also double lastly, any game mode or scenario is welcome.  🙂 

Edited by clam_chowdah

I would like to get the juices flowing here.  I challenge the Brazilian Nub himself, ONU_Ponekster.  Ponekster win me once rated  and spam my stream nonstop.  He didn't accept a rematch but instead insisted on only teamgames.  Me and Supernova spanked Ponekster and Ero so I'm not worried a bit!  My arch rival Ponekster you are a worthy advisary, I don't know if you are on this site or even how to find you but do you accept the challenge my man?

Edited by clam_chowdah

hello everyone i am a 900 ratee player on extend addition so as u can tel i am not very god at this gam and my favrite gam mode is tiney so i am wanted chalenge a someon to a tiny dual so idk who to chalenge but i am very chalenged as u can tel.

i chalenge @Chessophilusto a tiny seris, bo5, mirror gods, gods random chosen by clam and no repeat gods

Edited by Pure_Furies
  • Like 1

• Moderator (AoM)
16 hours ago, snp4 said:

hello is anyone 1500 i can 1v1 im look for fellow noob to 1v1 maybe you odin_ulf?

Only if we play on Voobly! 

1344098247_totorosig.png.8612af010c95d692a6807de80009d5e7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator (AoM)

@clam_chowdah We are able to play our games at 19:30gmt Friday 15th. If that doesn't fit into your schedule, I can stream the games, and post them here. 🙂 

Edit: most likely can not play at arranged time, will attempt to re-organise. :(

Edited by Odin_ulf

1344098247_totorosig.png.8612af010c95d692a6807de80009d5e7.png