Welcome to Meta Plays!

• Community Manager (HW2)

Welcome Halo Wars 2 Players,  

Hello fellow RTS players from both Xbox and PC!  I am Hosticide, or Chris, and I welcome you to the Halo Wars 2 section of Meta Plays!  Today is launch-day for a lot of exciting content, including a bunch of planned Halo Wars 2 Tournaments!  I wanted to create a forum post to get things started and to get to know each other.  So let's introduce ourselves!

Some easy stuff to say in your posts:

• Your Gamertag.
  • Your favorite/main leader(s).
  • How long have you played the Halo Wars series?
  • Your matchmaking experiences
  • Something you want changed or added to Halo Wars 2

There are just a bit of topics you can add to your post if you want, or don't I'm not your parents.  Here is my post below to get us started!  

I am Hosticide (GT: BtC Hosticide).  I have played the Halo Wars series since launch day of the original Halo Wars.  I entered the competitive scene on launch day of Halo Wars 2 by playing matches in Gamebattles and being a top finisher in Breaking the Clutch's first ever tournament in March 2017.  Even since then I joined the staff of BtC and I have hosted countless tournaments in the community.  I was one of the three main organizers and a caster for the Halo Wars Championship League for four seasons, A tournament organizer for Halo Wars Tournament Central, and now I am here as a caster and moderator for Meta Plays.  My 4+ years in the Halo Wars competitive scene will give me the experience to cast here with Nakamura for these future events, and I cannot wait to see how they turn out!  

As for gameplay, my favorite leaders are Kinsano and Atriox.  I have been a consistent Kinsano player since her release in Season 1, but recently picked up Atriox for his viability in online ladder. 

If I could some stuff to Halo Wars 2, I would add a forge mode and a custom games browser.  These two additions would basically give the game unlimited replayability!

Now that I have given you some info about me, what's up with everyone else?!  

~Hosticide

• Like 2

I am Metalizer, gamertag: Metalizer4840 (Change your tag they said its like Discord now it doesnt show numbers .....)  I played the Halo Wars campaign just before Halo Wars 2 was released. After finishing the campaign i continued with  the Halo Wars 2 campaign. After that I got hooked playing deathmatch.  I entered the competitive scene of Halo Wars 2 by playing  a few tournaments but i usually dont compete in every tournament. 

I also joined the staff of EuropaHalo and I have helped hosting a few Halo Wars 2 tournaments organized by Europa Halo, mainly we focus on the FPS side though. Excited to see how Meta Plays will evolve.

My favorite leaders are Cutter, Forge and Decimus.  Cutter is my bread and butter

If I could change some stuff to Halo Wars 2, I would remove cloacks and shields on banished bases.

Recently i started  playing Halo Wars 2 again after a long break. I also stream at www.twitch.tv/belgian_metalizer/ .
Be warned though, expect hard hitting metal music when i play RTS games.

Edited by Metalizer
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, DemonXMAGUii said:

I am Demon  (XBGT: XDEMONxXxMAGUii)

I don't know years or dates I've played every halo game upon release 🙌

I'm very fond of RTS games and enjoy  fierce  matchs. This will be my first attempt to join the community competitively!!

Welcome aboard to competitive!  

4 hours ago, Metalizer said:

I am Metalizer, gamertag: Metalizer4840 (Change your tag they said its like Discord now it doesnt show numbers .....)  I played the Halo Wars campaign just before Halo Wars 2 was released. After finishing the campaign i continued with  the Halo Wars 2 campaign. After that I got hooked playing deathmatch.  I entered the competitive scene of Halo Wars 2 by playing  a few tournaments but i usually dont compete in every tournament. 

I also joined the staff of EuropaHalo and I have helped hosting a few Halo Wars 2 tournaments organized by Europa Halo, mainly we focus on the FPS side though. Excited to see how Meta Plays will evolve.

My favorite leaders are Cutter, Forge and Decimus.  Cutter is my bread and butter

If I could change some stuff to Halo Wars 2, I would remove cloacks and shields on banished bases.

Recently i started  playing Halo Wars 2 again after a long break. I also stream at www.twitch.tv/belgian_metalizer/ .
Be warned though, expect hard hitting metal music when i play RTS games.

I'll be ready to listen to some heavy metal 😎 

Good to see you back and playing my dude.  

• Like 1

• Project Director
19 hours ago, DemonXMAGUii said:

I'm very fond of RTS games and enjoy  fierce  matchs. This will be my first attempt to join the community competitively!!

You've come to the right place. Good luck!

• Like 1

NakaBannerTwitch.jpg.3b5d6930281ee1407d781d284a9a2664.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 5/28/2021 at 4:32 AM, Hosticide said:

欢迎 Halo Wars 2 玩家,

来自 Xbox 和 PC 的 RTS 玩家大家好!我是 Hosticide 或 Chris,欢迎您来到 Meta Plays 的 Halo Wars 2 部分!今天是许多激动人心的内容的发布日,包括一系列计划中的 Halo Wars 2 锦标赛!我想创建一个论坛帖子来开始工作并相互了解。因此,让我们介绍一下自己!

在你的帖子中说一些简单的东西:

• 你的玩家代号。
  • 您最喜欢的/主要领导者。
  • 你玩《光环战争》系列多久了?
  • 您的配对体验
  • 您想要更改或添加到 Halo Wars 2(光环战争 2)中的内容

如果你愿意,你可以在你的帖子中添加一些主题,或者我不是你的父母。这是我下面的帖子,让我们开始!

我是 Hosticide (GT: BtC Hosticide)。自原版《光环战争》发布之日起,我就一直在玩《光环战争》系列。我在 Halo Wars 2(光环战争 2)发布当天进入了竞技场,参加了 Gamebattles 比赛,并在 2017 年 3 月的 Breaking the Clutch 首场比赛中获得了第一名。从那时起,我就加入了BtC的工作人员,并在社区中举办了无数的比赛。我是 Halo Wars Championship League 的三个主要组织者之一,并担任了四个赛季的解说员,是 Halo Wars Tournament Central 的锦标赛组织者,现在我在这里担任 Meta Plays 的解说员和主持人。我在 Halo Wars 竞技场景中的 4+ 年将给我与 Nakamura 一起参加这些未来活动的经验,我迫不及待地想看看结果如何!

至于游戏玩法,我最喜欢的领导者是 Kinsano 和 Atriox。自从 Kinsano 在第 1 季发布以来,我一直是一个稳定的玩家,但最近选择了 Atriox,因为他在在线天梯中的生存能力。

如果可以的话,我会添加一个锻造模式和一个自定义游戏浏览器。这两个新增功能基本上会给游戏带来无限的可重玩性!

现在我已经给了你一些关于我的信息,其他人怎么了?!

~杀虫剂

我很高兴知道有这个论坛,但是现在的游戏环境很差,不仅官方不管作弊,就连作弊者都觉得作弊是正常的,这是个好现象吗?

6BEA804D12E214AFC4DFD90598E4EC90.png

16A5C0A6294B9940DE704C84FEBF6253.png

023EA2D0E53C42D45A4583F308590B97.png

38F1DE0F4F8A4723F7BFB8FC30B05D90.png

154C235C7A2156B66F690A3EA0F4CA22.png

05200E7CDE7EAF8C5A83ECA4BC4C412D.png

EBE114AE482574556F2D573ECAB4131A.png

FB5AFBC81A225C7C3F4FF8068CB1C52A.png