The first tournament for Season 2 in Age of Mythology! $150 and 2250 Meta Plays Ladder Points are up for grabs.
Starting on Saturday, January 29 at 3 PM GMT.
Please note this is a ONE DAY EVENT. You must complete the tournament in 1 sitting. The event might take 6+ hours. Make sure you have enough time before you sign up.
The total amount of tournament points is subject to change based on sign ups.
@fophuxake is the manager for this tournament. For any questions, concerns or requests, please reach out to her on Discord, or @ her in the comments here (if not urgent).
- 1st place: $60| 593 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Gold Medal Icon
- 2nd place: $40 | 435 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Silver Medal Icon
- 3rd place: $30 | 323 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Bronze Medal Icon
- 4th place: $20 | 233 Meta Plays Ladder Points | Copper Medal Icon
- 5-8th place: 89 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- 9-16th place: 41 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- Use Age of Mythology: The Titans on Voobly
- Game mod: Voobly Balance Patch 5.0 Blind Pick
- First map per round is picked by the lower seeded player.
- Losing player each game picks next map. Each map may only be played once.
- Valid maps: Alfheim, Anatolia, Arctic Craters, Blue Lagoon, Borderlands, Frozen Wastes, Ghost Lake, Marsh, Mediterranean, Midgard, Oasis, Savannah, Tropical Mirage, Tundra, Watering Hole
- 1 veto per player per series. Must be used before 1 minute.
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Connector spam to protect wonders
- Illegal placements around gold mines and Settlements
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers (including around your main base gold mine, if it blocks)
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting.
- No Gaia Forests around Gold Mines or Settlements.
- No cheating of any form.
- Games will be hosted by the higher seeded player when staff is not present.
- Casters will host if they are present.
- Participants must be in the Meta Plays Discord. Report match results there, with replays.
Forfeiting/not showing up to any match with prizes will result in disqualification and you forfeiting the prizes.
- 1 rescheduling opportunity is granted when external conditions force it. There will not be a second rescheduling.
- Forfeiting players that break rules on any of our platforms, or do so out of malicious intent will be banned from the next event.
- Repeat offenders will receive a ban from the entire season. There will not be a fourth chance after the season-long ban expires.
- Not showing up = late by over 10 minutes.
- Max 5 min break between games in a series. Exceptions for emergencies only. Unreasonable delays will result in a map loss every 5 min.
- No harassment or discrimination of players/viewers/staff on any of our platforms. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- Win trading will result in forfeit. Do your best to win. You may resign if you are clearly losing.
- Do not sign up with smurfs. Match all account usernames. We will remove suspicious sign-ups.
- In the event of player lag disputes, players must submit speedtest results. The event manager will make a judgement call.
- No account sharing. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- You may stream your own matches, but a minimum of 60s delay is required.
- Third party casters may stream matches that aren't marked to be covered by Meta Plays. Please contact @fophuxake for approval. 90s delay is required.
- Third party cast videos may be uploaded with a 1 day after Meta Plays uploads. Please contact @fophuxake for approval.
- If you are casting our event, please consider giving us a shout-out, and sharing the next tournament with your community.
- You will be paid approximately 2-5 work days after the event.
Please reach out to @Nakamurawith your payment information after the event.
- If you do not provide payment information despite requests within 60 days after the event, you forfeit the prize money.
- We can pay out via bank transfers or Paypal. We do not pay out via other methods.
- We do not pay extra to cover transfer fees.