The sixth tournament for Season 1 in Age of Mythology! $100 and 1000 Meta Plays Ladder Points are up for grabs.
Starting on Saturday, October 23 at 3 PM GMT.
Please note this is a ONE DAY EVENT. You must complete the tournament in 1 sitting. The event might take 6+ hours. Make sure you have enough time before you sign up.
The total amount of tournament points is subject to change based on sign ups.
This is also the final monthly of the season - the ladder standings will determine who gets invited to the Season Finale after this event!
@fophuxake is the manager for this tournament. For any questions, concerns or requests, please reach out to her on Discord, or @ her in the comments here (if not urgent).
- 1st place: $40 | 264 Meta Plays Ladder Points | standard gold medal icon
- 2nd place: $30 | 194 Meta Plays Ladder Points | standard silver medal icon
- 3rd place: $20 | 144 Meta Plays Ladder Points | standard bronze medal icon
- 4th place: $10 | 104 Meta Plays Ladder Points | standard copper medal icon
- 5-8th place: 41 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- 9-16th place: 19 Meta Plays Ladder Points
- Use Age of Mythology: The Titans on Voobly
- Game mod: Voobly Balance Patch 5.0 Blind Pick
- First map per round is picked by the lower seeded player.
- Losing player each game picks next map. Each map may only be played once.
- Valid maps: Alfheim, Anatolia, Arctic Craters, Blue Lagoon, Borderlands, Frozen Wastes, Ghost Lake, Marsh, Mediterranean, Midgard, Oasis, Savannah, Tropical Mirage, Tundra, Watering Hole
- 1 veto per player per series. Must be used before 1 minute.
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Connector spam to protect wonders
- Illegal placements around gold mines and Settlements
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers (including around your main base gold mine, if it blocks)
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting
- No cheating of any form.
- Games will be hosted by the higher seeded player when staff is not present.
- Casters will host if they are present.
- Participants must be in the Meta Plays Discord. Report match results there, with replays/links.
Forfeiting/not showing up to any match with prizes will result in disqualification and you forfeiting the prizes.
- 1 rescheduling opportunity is granted when external conditions force it. There will not be a second rescheduling.
- Forfeiting players that break rules on any of our platforms, or do so out of malicious intent will be banned from the next event.
- Repeat offenders will receive a ban from the entire season. There will not be a fourth chance after the season-long ban expires.
- Not showing up = late by over 10 minutes.
- Max 5 min break between games in a series. Exceptions for emergencies only. Unreasonable delays will result in a map loss every 5 min.
- No harassment or discrimination of players/viewers/staff on any of our platforms. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- Do not sign up with smurfs. Match all account usernames. We will remove suspicious sign-ups.
- In the event of player lag disputes, players must submit speedtest results. The event manager will make a judgement call.
- No account sharing. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- You may stream your own matches, but a minimum of 90s delay is required. Streaming without delay results in a forfeit.
- Third party casters may stream matches that aren't marked to be covered by Meta Plays. Please contact our manager for this event for approval. 90s delay is required.
- If you are streaming our event, please consider giving us a shout-out or two, and sharing the next tournament with your community. This is optional, but we would return the favor.
- You will be paid approximately 2-5 work days after the event.
Please reach out to @Nakamurawith your payment information after the event.
- If you do not provide payment information despite requests within 60 days after the event, you forfeit the prize money.
- We recommend bank payments as there are likely fewer fees.
- Paypal is a valid alternative that we support.
- We do not pay out via other methods.
- We do not pay extra to cover transfer fees.