Welcome to a Deathmatch showmatch!
Remember you can commission your own showmatch in our store!
The showmatch will take place on Saturday, May 6th, starting at 5 PM GMT.
Make sure to catch our live stream! But in case you can't make it, a YouTube VOD will be available.
Winner takes it all: $40 USD.
- Play on Age of Mythology: Extended Edition on Steam.
- Game mod: DM Patch 2023.
- Repeating gods is allowed.
- Valid Maps for Deathmatch: DM Alfheim, DM Arabia, DM Arctic Craters, DM Blue Lagoon, DM Frozen Wastes, DM Marsh, DM Mirage, DM Oasis, DM Olympus, DM Savannah, DM Tundra, DM Wetlands.
- Coin toss for first map pick.
- Coin toss loser may ban a map first. Alternate until 7 maps remain.
- Losing player each game picks next map. Each map may only be played once.
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Clogging up pathing with wall segments.
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting.
- No unnatural wall usage, such as deleting wall segments and setting up a gate network.
- No cheating of any form.
- Participants must be in the Meta Plays Discord. Report match results there, with replays.
Forfeiting/not showing up to the showmatch without notice will result in disqualification and you forfeiting the prizes.
- 1 rescheduling opportunity is granted when external conditions force it. There will not be a second rescheduling.
- Forfeiting players that break rules on any of our platforms, or do so out of malicious intent will not be considered for future showmatches.
Penalties for not showing up:
- Timer starts when 1 player is ready and neither player is currently playing a match.
Late by over 10 minutes: opponent gains 1 match win.
- This is the wait time BEFORE a series begins.
- BETWEEN games in a series, the lateness limit is 5 minutes.
- Late by additional 5 minutes: opponent gains 1 match win for each 5 min.
- Once a player wins via lateness penalties, the late player is disqualified and will not be considered for future showmatches.
No harassment or discrimination of players/viewers/staff on any of our platforms.
- You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
No excessively derogatory messaging targeting our staff on any platform.
- This will result in a permanent ban on all Meta Plays platforms.
- Win trading will result in forfeit. Do your best to win. You may resign if you are clearly losing.
- In the event of player lag disputes, players must submit speedtest results. The event manager will make a judgement call.
- No account sharing. You will be disqualified, forfeit of prizes in this event, and be permanently banned from all event participation.
- You will be paid approximately 2-5 work days after the event.
Please reach out to @Nakamura with your payment information after the event.
- If you do not provide payment information despite requests within 60 days after the event, you forfeit the prize money.
- You confirm that the account you provide is owned by you. We do not take responsibility for funds getting lost to third parties in the event of the account not belonging to you. We will not pay out to a known third party.
- We can pay out via bank transfers or PayPal. We do not pay out via other methods.
- We do not pay extra to cover transfer fees.
LIVE STREAMING & VIDEOS
- You may stream all of your own matches.
- You are required to feature the provided Meta Plays Logo over gameplay at all times.
- We request you give Meta Plays one shout-out, such as an invitation to make an account on the site.
- We recommend you use the Meta Plays Casting Tool for the best viewer experience.
- We will provide replays after the event privately.
- You may upload videos at your leisure.
- We will provide replays after our YouTube VoD is public.
- We request you wait with video uploads until the Meta Plays channel has posted its version of the identical match.
1st Place: WesternLong
2nd Place: _TheLegend_
There are no comments to display.