RTSS

snp4

man the admins on rtss are wayyyyyy too anal and i feel like don't have a clue what they're doing. they should just hand it over to an experienced admin like j4 or whatever that dod guy is to fix it. im overstaying welcome there 🤔

i mean they too old and not as good desigend as that. I tried to underline my post, no option, even tags wont work (e.g <u> example </u>) and the emojis arent as good as here.

I think people should move to meta play

• Project Director

As you know, many of our admin group used to hang out there before, and the lack of improvements (both because of unwillingness and inability) simply made us want to make a better version of it.

We're in the final stages of our development. As I said before, we don't really want to invite people until we are sure the place is good enough - we're currently dealing with a bunch of bugs still.

At this stage, though, we are less than 2 months away from the finish line. Hopefully everyone will like it as much as we all hope they will.

You'll graduate from the newbie rank once you have 50 posts.

NakaBannerTwitch.jpg.3b5d6930281ee1407d781d284a9a2664.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice i'm close then. Can't wait for the website to be officially finished and buf free.

• 3 weeks later...