Hello guys welcome to my first guide on how to play fu xi, lets begin. First 4 villager go collect hunt, use there blessed construction for make it faster and when u done make hunting dog. next villager go collect food, and next 3 villager go on wood, remeber use blessed construction always. next 2 vilager go collect gold, use blessed contruction. 1 villager go make house and wall on tower. 2 more for gold and 1 more for wood, then the rest go on food. get husbandry fast as possible, then make temple after. use your scout on the map and find gold, hunt and town center, then after collect goat or pig. or cow.

then u go classical fast as possible and make town center after. send 1 hero for protec with some myth unit, in case he attack there. make 2 barack and autoqueue halberd and cho ku no. the monkey is good but the other too. also i forgot to tell u but when u go up classical get axe and pickaxe. and also when u up put only 6 on food and rest on gold or wood , it depend what u need. make some more house if u need it. 

Edited by Angry_Norwegian

Although I strongly agree that we need more guides on the Chinese civ, this effort seems a little too generic or too basic to me. Perhaps you could elaborate or we could work on some guide together with a group? 

2 hours ago, ConMeo said:

Although I strongly agree that we need more guides on the Chinese civ, this effort seems a little too generic or too basic to me. Perhaps you could elaborate or we could work on some guide together with a group? 

thank you, i design it myself with bonquiqui he is 2500 chinese player

also i forgot to said but its for land map 

Edited by Angry_Norwegian