expert staff application

Hello everyone my name is blackadder and i want to say thank you for making such a good site. I would like to ask for expert staff since that was my position on voobly and i could help a lot of the newer players with my experience on the game. i have cast over 350 expert games on youtoube so i consider myself somewhat of an expert. I have also reached 1650 on voobly on several occasions and i know all the relics by memory.

• Project Director
24 minutes ago, Blackadder said:

Hello everyone my name is blackadder and i want to say thank you for making such a good site. I would like to ask for expert staff since that was my position on voobly and i could help a lot of the newer players with my experience on the game. i have cast over 350 expert games on youtoube so i consider myself somewhat of an expert. I have also reached 1650 on voobly on several occasions and i know all the relics by memory.

Hi, please don't impersonate other members. You got a chance to change your username to the correct one and to remove the contents of this post yourself before we take action.

• Downvote 1

NakaBannerTwitch.jpg.3b5d6930281ee1407d781d284a9a2664.jpg