question about download central and mod community?

Hi there, i have a question a question about download central, you know the aomheavens website. is that community still active?

Also, if there is a new website for mods?

are there any good fan made campaigns that have voice dialogues or at least campaigns that are finished above 5 scenarios?

Also, i have the aom gold edition, not the extended edition.

Edited by spartan117

• Moderator (AoM)
8 hours ago, spartan117 said:

Hi there, i have a question a question about download central, you know the aomheavens website. is that community still active?

are there any good fan made campaigns that have voice dialogues or at least campaigns that are finished above 5 scenarios?

I don't think anything new is uploaded to aom heaven, but there is many interesting mods and scenarios there to use. 🙂

1344098247_totorosig.png.8612af010c95d692a6807de80009d5e7.png

• Project Director
15 hours ago, spartan117 said:

Most of the mods go onto the steam workshop these days. We're providing the option to upload mods here too of course. AoMH still enjoys moderate activity, too.

• Thanks 1

NakaBannerTwitch.jpg.3b5d6930281ee1407d781d284a9a2664.jpg

4 hours ago, Nakamura said:

Most of the mods go onto the steam workshop these days. We're providing the option to upload mods here too of course. AoMH still enjoys moderate activity, too.

cool, cause i really don't want to use steam to download for AOM: Gold edition. i had tried using steam way before and it caused me problems, i had vista at the time too. been upgrading since then. except for windows 8. But, yeah cool. im looking forward to use this site for new fanmade campaigns. any idea on how long this feature will take when you have the upload mod feature?

12 hours ago, Odin_ulf said:

I don't think anything new is uploaded to aom heaven, but there is many interesting mods and scenarios there to use. 🙂

i haven't seen too much, but do you know any good fanmade campaigns? i have ajax vs atlanteans, the rise of zeus and rise of nacha.

is beginning of time a goods mod?

do you know if there is a rome campaign mod or modpack?

any mappacks that are on there?

what about other campaigns on theres?

• Moderator (AoM)

Don't know, sorry, haven't played any of the fan made campaigns. I sometimes play scenarios with my friends on voobly. Norse Wars and Food, wood, gold are both good. 🙂

1344098247_totorosig.png.8612af010c95d692a6807de80009d5e7.png

• Project Director
19 hours ago, spartan117 said:

cool, cause i really don't want to use steam to download for AOM: Gold edition. i had tried using steam way before and it caused me problems, i had vista at the time too. been upgrading since then. except for windows 8. But, yeah cool. im looking forward to use this site for new fanmade campaigns. any idea on how long this feature will take when you have the upload mod feature?

We have it ready now https://meta-plays.com/index.php?/files/

Vista was a decade ago. A lot has changed, steam is now the most relevant game store in the world.

NakaBannerTwitch.jpg.3b5d6930281ee1407d781d284a9a2664.jpg

11 hours ago, Nakamura said:

We have it ready now https://meta-plays.com/index.php?/files/

Vista was a decade ago. A lot has changed, steam is now the most relevant game store in the world.

it be nice steam didn't took over the whole pc market and people say it saved, but it didn't it only took away choices.

with gog galaxy 2.0 hopefully that will change. it all depends on how will devs use the site.

i check it out and it looks really good good job. now we will see on how long it will take for people to upload and soon this will be the new site for downloading mods and such.

Edited by spartan117