All tournaments have the following rules:
No excessive wall connector spamming allowed.
- Connector spam to protect wonders
- Illegal placements around gold mines and Settlements
Acceptable cases include:
- 4 pieces around towers (including around your main base gold mine, if it blocks)
- 4 pieces to save dock builder
- Segments to seal off a gap that was meant to be walled
- Banned cases:
- No hunt deleting.
- No unnatural wall usage, such as deleting wall segments and setting up a gate network.
- No Gaia Forests around Gold Mines or Settlements.
In general, there are a bunch of "impolite" ways to abuse the game's mechanics/bugs. Some of these seem more straightforward to fix than others (ex. add an obstruction radius for gaia forests around gold mines). Others like wall abuse can become somewhat subjective/arbitrary and might take more thought to solve in an elegant way. However, I think something should be done about all of these rules -- we shouldn't have to rely on the manners of players to have a fair game
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.