So how is Gaia on EE? And EE balance patches

Sooo, i played EE last time when it was only launched and since then i played only on voobly.
I play Gaia only.

So how is Gaia on EE? Well in comparasion to Gaia on no-community patch-AOMTT (where she was, lets put it lightely, a terrible to god pick) and voobly 2.0 (where she is, well, somewhat okay, at least at medium skill level).
Or maybe she is even better here that at 2.0?

I played only a couple of games so far, so i cannot judge well for myself.

Well, any constructive comment is appresiated and "STOP play Gaia pick Oranos" is not constructivexD

Edited by No4b

gaia and ra are god tier TG in EE.  leto is buffed here so spider lairs and automatons are a bit stronger. and its really easy to setup choke points with spider lairs and gaia forest. hero contarious are also a lot stronger on EE than they were on voobly. she's just overall better in TG''s than ora if u let her boom. which is easy to do as gaia in tg. u can easily hit a 13 minute implode while having full pop army on 3 tcs. she's a pretty popular pick. in 1v1 its a lot harder still though, but shes decent and definitely has some favorable matchups